- To be treated politely
- To be offered the same goods and services at the same prices and not to be offered less favourable terms because of their gender
- To have a safe working environment
- Not to be constantly harassed by sexual innuendo, physical harassment or pictures of nude members of the opposite sex
- To feel safe in their own home
- To feel safe when they go out at night - whether on their own or in groups
If that is having a sense of entitlement - then why not? Don't most people want these?
I think what people who make this comment usually have in their minds is the perception that women feel they are somehow more entitled to better treatment than anyone else. But I haven't come across any woman who thinks she somehow deserves more and better treatment than a man because she's a woman. Equal treatment would be just fine.